With a total of 74 laboratories dedicated to the study of science, engineering, built environment and information technology, Legenda Education Group has the largest number of laboratories among private tertiary institutions in Malaysia.
The teaching and learning facilities found in the campus include:
- 15 Lecture Theatres, with a capacity for 250 students
- 90 Lecture Rooms, with a capacity for 60 students
- 36 Tutorial Rooms, with a capacity for 25 students
A total of 74 laboratories are dedicated to the study of science, engineering, built environment, information technology, nursing and the visual arts. The impressive array of laboratories comprises:
- 16 Computer Laboratories, inclusive of Multimedia Labs, programming Labs CISCO Labs, and Open Laboratories
- 11 Electrical & Electronics Engineering Laboratories, inclusive of Electrical Machine Room, Electric Engineering Labs, Control & Instrumentation Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Telecommunication Lab and PLC Lab.
- 9 Mechanical Engineering Laboratories, inclusive of Machine Shop, Heat Transfer & Thermodynamic Lab, CNC Shop, Bench Fitting & Welding Workshop and Hydraulic & Fluid Mechanic Lab.
- 5 Civil Engineering Laboratories, inclusive of Geotechnical & Open Channel Lab, Concrete & Structure Lab, and Highway & Traffic Lab.
- 18 Computer Laboratories, i.e. Networking, Multimedia, Programming and Open Laboratories
- 24 Architecture & Design Laboratories, inclusive of Architectural Drafting Studios, Model Making Workshop, Fashion Studio, Graphic Design Studio, and Photography & Shooting Studio.
- 3 Quantity Surveying Laboratories, inclusive of Quantity Surveying Studios and Activity Room.
- 2 Engineering Drawing Studios.
- 2 Science Laboratories
- 3 Mock Wards
- 1 Skill Laboratory
- 3 English Language Laboratories
Other facilities and amenities
- Thirteen gazebos
- A man-made lake
- Student lounges
- Cafeteria (Lake view)
- Grocery shops
- Stationery shops
- Recreational facilities
- Surau & Prayer Room for Muslim students
- Clinics (On-Campus)
- A fleet of transportation vehicles comprising four 44-seater air-conditioned buses, vans and cars to cater for students’ transportation needs