Diploma in Architecture
Diploma in Architecture programme provides students with essential contemporary theoretical and practical knowledge, skills and techniques required for design documentation of buildings and administration of building construction.
Throughout the programme, students will be constantly involved in design projects, ranging from open-ended architectural speculation to the preparation of production information drawings.
Subjects in architectural technology, legal, contractual and management issues of architectural practice are also covered.
KP/JPS (KA 10087) 12/14
3 years; 9 semesters
60% examination, 40% coursework
The main intakes are conducted in December (Short semester), March (Long semester) and July (Long semester) of each year.
Any one of the following qualifications:
- Pass SPM/ SPMV / GCE ‘O’ Level with 3 credits including Mathematics and pass in Art Education (Pendidikan Seni) or pass portfolio test for those who did not take Art Education;
- Pass Certificate from Polytechnics or Institutions recognized by Malaysia Government with CGPA ≥ 2.00*;
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government;
MOHE : Ministry of Higher Education
MQA : Malaysian Qualifications Agency
PHEI : Private Higher Education Institutions
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): minimum score of 550 (PBT) or 213 (CBT) or 79 – 80 (iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): minimum overall Band 6.
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) : minimum Band 6.
The test must be taken no more than two years before the start of your studies at Legenda.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
- Architecture (Built Environment) Brochure
- Malaysian Student Admission Form
- International Student Admission Information
- International Student Admission Form
You will need the Adobe Reader in order to view or print the applications.
If you do not have the reader, click the “Get Adobe Reader” button for a free download.