Foundation in Engineering course serves as a foundation studies in electrical and electronic principles and specialist training for those who wish to pursue a career in electronics at the technical or engineering assistant level. Technical or engineering assistants provide good understanding of technical skills in commercial and industrial organizations. The program also covers fundamental design of electrical and electronic circuits along with simulation, analysis and lab test, which may help students to carry out investigation of circuit behaviour and performance. Read More
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course examines the basic areas of mechanical engineering, design, materials and manufacturing technology. It aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required for a career as a mechanical engineering technician. Modules studied including Engineering principles, Mathematics, Computing, Engineering and the environment, Mechanical science and Mechanics of materials. Read More
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering programme aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required for careers as in mechanical engineering at senior technical or supervisory level. The programme provides students with a broad engineering knowledge base in mechanical and production engineering technologies which are rapidly developing and highly sought after by employers.
The focus of all modules is on industrial applications, ranging from basic design engineering, energy & power, mechanical systems, modelling & simulation and professional skills development. A major project gives students valuable experience in designing a system which covers a selection of materials, circuits and devices, costing, standards and safety aspects. Read More
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering programme is designed for those who wish to acquire knowledge and skills of mechanical science, design, manufacturing and management and produce successful engineering products and systems to solve engineering problems in industry.
This programme will prepare you for a career across a broad range of industries such as automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas and aeronautical. Read More
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering programme aims to train the students to become competent Mechanical Engineer with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for a engineering career in industry or research.
Specifically, this programme is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Educate Mechanical Engineering student to be competent engineer in the working environment.
- Promote an active interest in Mechanical Engineering and encourage the students to respond to changes and developments within the profession.
- Provide knowledge and understanding of current theories and developments in Mechanical Engineering.
- Enhance students’ understanding of the design and management processes relevant to Mechanical Engineering.
- Provide students with an understanding of the importance of professionalism, management and problem solving techniques.
- Allow progression in career and educational development giving opportunities to study for a post graduate level.